Gandusha - Oil Pulling for Kids 250ml
Gandusha is an Ayurvedic practice that involves swishing oil in the mouth for 15-20 minutes. It is a traditional way to cleanse the mouth, teeth, and gums, and it has been shown to have a number of health benefits.
Benefits of Gandusha
- Improves oral health: Gandusha can help to remove plaque, bacteria, and toxins from the mouth. This can help to prevent cavities, gum disease, and bad breath.
- Strengthens teeth and gums: Gandusha can help to strengthen teeth and gums by stimulating blood flow to the area. This can help to prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
- Improves overall health: Gandusha is thought to have a number of other health benefits, including:
- Boosting the immune system: Gandusha can help to boost the immune system by removing toxins from the body.
- Relieving stress: Gandusha can help to relieve stress by promoting relaxation and reducing tension in the jaw muscles.
- Improving skin health: Gandusha can help to improve skin health by removing toxins from the body and increasing circulation.
How to do Gandusha
- Swish the oil: Start by swishing a spoon full of oil around in your mouth for a few minutes. Also allow the oil to pass through the teeth. Continue to swish and pull the oil for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Spit out the oil: When you are finished, spit out the oil into a trash can or sink. Do not swallow the oil.
- Rinse your mouth: After you have spit out the oil, rinse your mouth with warm water.
Gandusha with Sesame Oil
Sesame oil is the most traditional oil used for gandusha. It is a good choice because it is a natural antibacterial and antifungal agent. Sesame oil also has a mild flavor, which makes it easy to swish and swallow.
Inculcating the practice of Gandusha in children 7+yrs protect good health